Friday, August 1, 2014

lazy, bored, too tired for either...

Sick sense.  Keeps running through my mind.
I've been so incredibly lazy lately I can barely stand my self.
I'm very tired, extremely tired of people questioning my parenting decisions-or skills-every single time my kid does something or behaves in some way that they don't agree with... or every time something happens that they didn't witness.

It's to the point where I'm getting down right defensive when someone questions me.
If you don't like it, don't raise your kid this way.
Period.

For the last two weeks I've literally gotten nothing done.  I have projects that I aim to finish by weeks end but by Friday I realize I haven't even touched them... let alone finished them.  I clean the house and do the laundry, I cook the dinner and the cookie jar is full.  The cat boxes don't stink and when my kid rings in a fever of 101 I make all the phone calls, administer the medication and stay home with him rather than go to work for a whopping three appointments and 9 hours of boredom spent worrying about my kid... who would have been left home alone with the spouse who had to work from home today.

I do what I gotta do...  I even made a freakin' candle this week and labeled the cat food container in the hopes that I won't find trash in it after our next shindig.

My birthday is next month but it's August first so I'm gonna start flipping out about Christmas.
This seems like a lovely time to get the ball rolling on the whole "let's buy a house" thing.  So we'll start that next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment