Monday, December 19, 2016

Oh my fucking god sometimes I just need to write and I can't and then I can but then I can't and I get so fucking frustrated I want to scream.

I need a different blog.  It just is what it is.  This one is not gonna work and there's all kinds of reasons for that and December is fucking killing me and I can't fucking take it anymore and I don't want to deal with the drama and the bullshit and wtf is wrong with people that the moment they realize what my next available day is they jump all over it... and the assumptions that are made and responsibilities that are thus assigned...  I'm pretty much fucked until midway through January but at least my work schedule is only "wonky" for a couple of weeks.

Dear gods I've got to get the boy to bed... 

No comments:

Post a Comment